Posted November 24, 2016
Rajya Sabha has finally started to discuss on demonetization. Ban of notes has been both praised and criticized in India. This is what oppositions say…
Former PM Manmoham Singh expressed his views saying, 500 and 1000 rupee notes were ban to stop corruption, illegal dealings and other subversive activities explained Modi. But I do not support. Ordinary citizens are facing problems for lack of proper planning, intelligence and foresight-says Manmohan Singh.
- Citizens no more trust banks and currency.
- PM has asked to wait for 50 days. But how does this benefit poor..?
- I am not opposing the objectives behind demonetization.
- PM has to come forward with constructive solutions towards ban of notes.
- Is there any country which does not return the money once deposited in the bank.?
- Demonetization leads to spam. Government has taken a wrong step..!
Congress MP Derek O Brien- ‘I oppose the decision as ban of notes has substandard the revenue departments’ said during the discussion, adding that this decision taken by government has hurt every person including the remote areas.
Naresh Agarwal, member of Samajwadi party – The ban of notes seems to be like the government of India has called for a financial emergency. Common person has to stand for hours together in front of banks and ATM’s to collect the currency..He added saying people are not to be suffered on account of black money holders. Naresh also demanded to disclose the amount of black money in the country.