iOS 13 is remarkable and is an option one can go in for. The technology features are superb and give the product a new dimension. It is worth looking into.
In iOS 13, does connect to a new Wi-Fi network from Control Center. In fact, iPhone feature gets a fix in iOS 13. The unique features of IOS 13 do make it attractive to purchase.
Striking up the band and letting the confetti cannons loose. With iOS 13 (and iPadOS), Apple has indeed finally added a feature that iPhone fans have been hoping for years. After installing iOS 13, there is no need to open the Settings app on one’s iPhone or iPad and go to the Wi-Fi section every time one wants to connect to a Wi-Fi network. The same situation also does apply or rather process for connecting to a Bluetooth device. There is indeed a shortcut for that now and if ever the usage of Android phone has been made use of, one will know about the operation immediately. One can believe the iPhone feature gets a fix in iOS 13.
So how do you use the new Wi-Fi shortcut?
• Long-press on the Wi-Fi icon until all connection toggles become visible.
• Long-press on the Wi-Fi icon again and a list of available Wi-Fi networks will become populated.
• Select the network to be connected to, then enter the password and connect.
Why hasn’t this been possible all along? Only Apple knows.
• Screenshots by Jason Cipriani/CNET
• The process is actually nearly identical for connecting to a Bluetooth device.
• Long-press on the Bluetooth icon until all connection toggles is visible.
• Long-press on the Bluetooth icon again and a list of nearby Bluetooth devices will indeed show up.
• Select the device one wants to connect to, and a few seconds later one’s iPhone or iPad will finish connecting.
• Quickly switching between Bluetooth devices is much easier than ever on iOS 13.
Keeping in mind that iOS 13 is still in beta and also does feature and will ultimately change before the final release this fall. One can also update this post with the most current information one has. If one does want to help test iOS 13, it is possible to install it on the iPhone or iPad as of now. iPhone feature gets a fix in iOS 13 no doubt.
Focus is on improved connection shortcuts that do join a long list of new features added to iOS 13. There is indeed a dedicated dark mode and plenty of hidden features, along with possibilities to block unknown callers from ever making the phone ring. One has plenty more tips as well as tricks regarding anything and everything iOS 13. Thus iPhone feature gets a fix in iOS 13.
This annoying iPhone feature gets a fix in iOS 13
The best Amazon Prime Day 2019 wearable deals so far: Apple Watch, as well as Fitbit models, are already on sale
Do look into iOS 13 and assess for oneself whether the investment is worth it.