Google introducing Android 10 with dark mode feature and better privacy controls in 2019Google introducing Android 10 with dark mode feature and better privacy controls in 2019
Here are the details
Google will begin rolling out android 10 on to pixels Smartphone’s starting today onwards and the new features and launched mobiles os will be available on Smartphone by other manufacturers later this year 2019
- Google has officially introduced Android 10. In all Smartphone
- Android 10 will officially be available on Pixel smartphones started the sale .
- Android 10 also supports foldable phones and 5G, 4G features smartphones.
- Android 10 is here! Google has officially introduced its next-generation mobile operating system – Android 10. The company will begin rolling out Android 10 updates on to Pixel smartphones, which includes.
- protection, transparency, and control over your data,” Google wrote in a blog post.
- “We also build new tools that people of all abilities, and help you find the right balance with technology,” Google added in the blog post.
- As the Mountain View, California based tech giant mentioned, Android 10 is loaded with features that are aimed at helping users keep their data safe and increase the ease of using Android smartphones. One of biggest and most anticipated features of Android 10 is the dark mode, which can either be enabled for the specific app such as Google Photos and Calendar or can be implemented on a system-wide basis. “It’s easier on your eyes, and your phone battery too,” Google wrote.
And , this is all about android 10 features google is introducing