Hyderabad youth dies after electric wire falls on him

Date:

A youth was electrocuted after a live wire snapped and fell on him here, sources said on Saturday.

The incident occurred in the Bholakpur area of the city on Friday night. The teenager was riding a motorbike.

According to police, the wire got entangled in a DCM van and snapped. The live wire fell on the youth who was riding the two-wheeler behind the van.

The boy died on the spot. He was identified as Mohammed Sameer. He was the son of a samosa seller Mohammed Qadeer. Sameer was returning home after collecting dues from some hotels for samosas supplied by his father.

Local residents alleged that negligence by the electricity authorities led to the tragedy.

Musheerabad police registered a case and took up an investigation.

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

spot_img

Popular

More like this
Related

Israeli Shelling Injures Palestinian Journalists in Gaza

Reports from Palestinian sources indicate that three Palestinian journalists...

Controversy Erupts: Kejriwal Denied Personal Meeting with Wife

In a scathing indictment, AAP leader Sanjay Singh condemned...