Pawan Kalyan Guidelines For Fans And Party Members
Posted March 12, 2018 at 19:42
Vacant and vast lands opposite Acharya Nagarjuna University will be filled with hundreds and thousands of Janasena party cadre, and Power Star Pawan Kalyan fans on 14th March 2018. ‘Janasena Plenary Meeting’ will be conducted on 14th March 2018, in an area sprawling over 35 acres in Guntur.
In this context, Pawan Kalyan who came for ‘Foundation Stone’ laying ceremony to Kaja, Guntur, enquired the organizers about the progress of arrangements for the public gathering. The Janasena party chief also releases a list of guidelines to be followed by the party members, party cadre, and fans.
Following is the list of guidelines:
- Don’t get into argument with Toll Plaza staff
- Clear the way for the common public
- Follow discipline at all whiles, upholding the Party Status
- Maintain cordial relations with Police and Government officials
- Respect the common public. Don’t behave with them rudely
- Don’t drink and drive
- Don’t park the vehicles unnecessary along the roads, and other areas
- Don’t try to overtake other vehicles. Say no to over speed.
- Don’t remove the silencers for two-wheelers
- Maintain peace during the meetings. Give preference to common public
- Realize that party is important than the individual. Try to uphold the party status all the while.
- Don’t climb onto trees, walls, and towers
- Be Away from electricity poles.
- Except for Party President’s photo, and allowed photos of those, the promotional posters should not feature anyone else’s photos.
- Come Safe, Go Safe!