The newest State of India is going to see its second general elections today as the entire State got ready for the final battle for the Power. On this special day in Telangana, let us see some amazing numbers and details of these snap polls.
1. Almost 2.8 crores of voters have got their right to vote in Telangana and it is expected that more than 2 crores would hit the polling booths this time. Among them, 1.41 crores are male and 1.31 are female voters.
2. Almost 1,821 MLA candidates are contesting in this election under many parties in a total of 119 Assembly segments and their fates will be turned today.
3. Election Commission arranged as many as 32,825 Polling booths in Telangana for smooth and trouble less Polling including the remotest areas as well and no mobiles are allowed inside the booths.
4. Serilingampally segment in Greater Telangana got the highest number of voters with 5.75 lakhs whereas the Bhadrachalam constituency is the lowest with 1.37 lakh voters.
5. The Polling will be commenced from 7 a.m. and will be concluded at 5 p.m. in the evening in 106 constituencies. However, in the remaining 13 segments will be ended by 4 pm due to left-wing extremists issue.
6. The EC has arranged a fifty thousand security guards including eighteen thousand members fetched from the neighboring States to avoid any violence and stampede.
7. TRS being the ruling party is contesting against the Mahakutami which includes Congress, TDP, TJS, and left parties. BJP being the third front in the State is also contesting in all the constituencies whereas MIM is lending its support to TRS.
Let us wait for the clear winner in the second general elections of Telangana in some more days.