Telugu Film Industry Announces Key Decisions
Posted [relativedate] at [relativetime time_format=”H:i”]
In an attempt to prove its commitment towards the welfare of the female artists in Tollywood, the bigwigs of the industry came together and have taken some key decisions. The same has been announced in a press meet just a while ago.
Following are the key decisions taken in this regard:
- A special panel will be set up for enthusiasts dreaming to enter into the film industry.
- Setting up of Anti-Harassment Panel. This panel will consist of 50% individuals from the film fraternity, and the rest of them from various sections of the society.
- Legal Advice will be taken to develop a proper policy framework on various aspects.
- Film Chamber’s Helpline numbers, email, and other contacts made available
- The process has begun to identify genuine Co-coordinators. A special license will be given after verifying their credentials.
- Guidelines for female artist protection are as follows:
- Every production house has to follow Cash Committee policies developed along the lines of Visakha Guidelines.
- Making toilets and change rooms available for female artists, junior artists, dances, and character artists.
- Audition process must be completely recorded.
Many believe that, by implementing the above guidelines strictly, they can put a check on the harassment faced by female artists in the industry.
Some More Interesting New:
- Good News To Allu Arjun Fans Who Are Waiting For ‘Naa…
- GMR To Adopt Golconda? ITC To Adopt Charminar?