Decimating the Andhra Octopus Lagadapati’s survey and proving the exit polls of National Media, TRS under the stupendous ruling of KCR has swept the snap polls like never before. For some Political lovers who are astonished KCR’s win despite the union of two big parties TPCC and T-TDP, here are the top five reasons.
1. Rythu Bandhu Scheme: KCR just before a couple of months prior to the dissolution of his Government introduced this fantabulous Scheme which worked wonders for the farmers. Not only providing Insurance to the farmers to decrease the suicide rate, but KCR also gave a direct subsidy of 8000 rupees for every crop.
2. Welfare Schemes to all sectors: Likewise the Rythu Bandhu Scheme, this TRS Chief also gave a monthly scholarship to the unemployed graduates in different segments. He gave loans to the women who work at home and Pensions for the old age people. Needless to say, he covered all the sectors with these schemes.
3. Friendly ties with Minorities: Even though there is a party for the Minorities in Telangana in the name of MIM, KCR’s favors to the Muslims in and around the capital city also played a crucial role in TRS’s win. Also, the good relations with the MIM leaders too helped TRS in the snap polls.
4. Pre-poll campaigns: KCR who decided to dissolve his Government early did prepare well for the battle. With perfect planning and execution, he along with his leaders have given thunderous Public Meets which attracted the voters big time.
5. Poll Management: With the help of his nephew Harish Rao and son KTR, KCR gave free hand to the low cadre workers of the party in the booth level. Thus, the huge following of this party have turned to votes at the ballot box. Now that TRS can comfortably form the Government, all are waiting for the swearing-in ceremony of this Telangana’s Chief Minister who won for the second time in a row.