French Cyber Expert Cracks To Hack Into Aadhar Servers
Posted [relativedate] at [relativetime time_format=”H:i”]
UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) stated that it would take 1300 crore years to crack into Aadhar Servers and steal sensitive information, in its document submitted to the Supreme Court of India.
UIDAI CEO Ajay Bhushan Pandey explained about the security measures taken to protect the Aadhar data in his 80-min PowerPoint presentation. In his presentation, he made some key announcements.
- 100% verification may not be possible with Aadhar
- In case of biometric failure, the individual can still verify his Aadhar Card using OTP. We are making sure that the government schemes are reaching everyone.
- We are also coming up with a separate data, whose biometrics are yet to be approved
- Engineers are working to implement ‘Facial Recognition’ from July 1st as an added layer verification of Aadhar.
- Aadhar has already proved very useful in finding duplicate Pan Cards and fake companies. It also ensured that government schemes are availed only by the eligible.
Ajay Bhushan Pandey lauded Aadhar as a ‘Powerful, Lifelong, Reusable, and Certified’ national online identity.
Some More Interesting New:
- Is Amit Shah Behind Gangster Nayeem’s Encounter?
- Hero Coming For Fans Audio Function!!