3rd Threat Email to Mukesh Ambani, Demanding Rs 400 cr

Date:

On Tuesday, the police said that Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani received a threat email from an unknown person requesting Rs 400 crore. Ambani’s organization got the email on Monday.

An official stated that Ambani has received three threats via email in the last four days.

The initial email, which sought Rs 20 crore, was received from an unnamed individual on Friday. The industrialist’s security in-charge submitted a report, which led to the registration of a FIR at the Gamdevi police station here. On Saturday, the company received a second email asking for Rs 200 crore.

According to the source, the third email, which quadrupled the demand, was received by the firm on Monday.

He said that efforts are being made by the Mumbai police, their crime division, and cyber specialists to identify the email’s source.

A guy from Darbhanga, Bihar, was detained by the Mumbai police last year after he threatened Ambani and his family with death. The Mumbai-based Sir H N Reliance Foundation Hospital has also been threatened with an explosion by the accused.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Popular

More like this
Related

Chiranjeevi’s Mana Shankara Vara Prasad Garu First Single Buzz & Sankranthi 2026 Release

Megastar Chiranjeevi is all set to return to the...

Sabdham OTT Release Update: Aadhi Pinisetty’s Horror Thriller Still Awaited

Six months ago, Aadhi Pinisetty returned to the horror...

Pawan Kalyan’s OG Promotions Begin: Trailer, Songs, Pre-Release Event & Paid Premieres

Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s OG is all set to be...

Pawan Kalyan’s They Call Him OG Drops New Song ‘Guns N Roses’ Ahead of Release

Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s They Call Him OG is all...