BJP’s ‘Rayalaseema’ Strategy!
Posted [relativedate] at [relativetime time_format=”H:i”]
When the whole state of Andhra Pradesh is coming together and fighting for AP Special Status, the BJP has raised curtains for its hypocritical politics. It is trying to create a rift between the people of Andhra Pradesh by calling out for ‘Rayalaseema Declaration’. Under the guidance of the Centre (BJP), the BJP State leaders started their ‘division’ politics.
‘RayalaseemaDeclaration’ key points:
- The second capital of AP should be in Rayalaseema
- 4 districts in Rayalaseema should be divided into 8 districts for better governance
- Rs 10,000 crores should be exclusively sanctioned for Irrigation projects in Rayalaseema in the upcoming budget
- Corpus fund of Rs 20,000 crores should be created, for the development of Rayalaseema region in the coming budget
- ‘Rayalaseema Development Board’ should be setup
- Assembly Sessions should be held in Rayalaseema twice a year
Post the ‘Rayalaseema declaration’, the BJP leaders made several controversial comments. They alleged that the TDP government has cheated the people of Rayalaseema. ‘Don’t make Amaravati into another Hyderabad. Everyone knows how we are suffering because of the sole development of Hyderabad in United Andhra Pradesh. We don’t want that to repeat now.
We would start agitation programs from 28th February, in Kadapa, until the ‘Rayalaseema declaration’ is made and the demands are met’, said the BJP leaders.