“HUMAN BODY – A MIRACLE”
Posted [relativedate] at [relativetime time_format=”H:i”]
The Human body and Its Organs are a true miracle. With its interconnected systems, they sustain our life and lifestyle in many amazing ways. We can say it is the most advanced structure in the universe. It is said to be a treasure discovery of mysteries. It is not an exaggerated statement to say that every single part of our body is a miracle. Let us understand a little bit in detail about our body facts that may leave you speechless.
Fascinating things about our Human Body- Take a look:
- The hardest bone in our human body is the jawbone and the strongest muscle is the tongue.
- Human feet have 5 lakhs sweat glands and they can produce more than a pint of a sweat a day.
- Out of the whole human body’s bones, human feet itself accounts for one quarter which is roughly 52 bones.
- The largest cell in the human body is the female egg while the smallest is the male sperm. It is amazing to note here that egg is the only cell which is visible to the naked eye.
- The human body can produce two swimming pools of saliva in its lifetime. Saliva plays a very prominent role by dissolving the food we eat which in turn helps us to taste it.
- Our body can still survive even in the absence of many of its major internal organs. For example, even if you lose your stomach, your spleen, 80 percent of your intestines, 75 percent of your liver, one kidney, one lung, and nearly every organ from your groin and the pelvic area you may not be in perfect health, but you can still survive.
- Amazingly, our human lungs contain around 2400 kilometers of airways and 300 to 500 million hollow cavities, that is about having a total surface area of about 70 square meters, this can be equal to half of a tennis court. Our left lung is smaller than our right, do u know why? Obviously to make a room for our heart to fit in there.
- Capillaries actually surround our lung cavities, if you unfold them and keep them straight, it is about 992 kilometers.
- Do you know?Our stomach is softer only from outside, but from inside, the acids in our stomach are so strong that they can dissolve even razor blades. So you may get this question if it can dissolve razor blades, then how come it is not eating away our stomach itself? Yes true, it won’t because the cells of our stomach wall keep renewing frequently that we get a new stomach lining every three to four days.
- We sneeze at 100 mph and cough about 60 mph.
- Our body has iron inside of which is equivalent to 3 inches long nail.
- It is astonishing to know that our body gives off heat in half an hour which can bring boil half a gallon of water.
- Identical twins smell the same, unlike everyone who has their own unique smell.
- Our teeth start growing six months before you are even born, which is when you are in your mother’s womb. This is the reason why one out of every 2000 newborn infants has a tooth when they are born.
- Ear wax that is produced is very important for ear health. It shields the delicate and fragile inner ear from fungus, dirt, bacteria and even insects. It also lubricates and cleans the ear canal.
- Babies are born with 300 bones, but shockingly the number reduces to 206, by the time we reach adulthood. Certain bones like the skull, get stuck into each other, thus bringing down the numbers.
- A baby’s head is ¼ of its total length, but as we reach 25, it will be only 1/8th of its total length. This is due to human’s head grow at a slower rate than their overall body growth.
- It is impossible to tickle yourself, as it makes you aware of the time and manner in which it can occur, unlike when someone else tickles you.
- Our nose can remember 50,000 different smells. But if you are a woman, you have an advantage over men in smelling and you will remain the same all through your life.
- Our tongue can recognize more than 100 crores of tastes.
- Do you know? Two out of three people cannot see perfectly. This is because less than 1/3rd of our human race has 20-20 vision.
- Babies are born with blue eyes than any other color. Due to melanin in their eyes, it needs more time to fully darken by ultraviolet light to show the baby’s real eye color.
- Rough estimates state that human body has 60k miles of blood vessels.
- The lifespan of a human hair is 3 to 7 years on an average. Every single day, an average person loses around 60-100 strands of hair. But it is considered normal as we have to lose 50% of our scalp hair before it is apparent to anyone.
- Scientists are doing their research as to why a pregnant woman in her first-trimester dream mostly about worms, frogs, and potted plants. They are guessing it may be due to hormonal imbalances in the pregnant body.
- The human brain is a miracle memory system.Its cells hold 5 times as much information as an encyclopedia. The brain uses, 20% of the oxygen that enters our bloodstream and is 80% water.
- The brain itself cannot feel pain, but it interprets pain signals from the rest of the body parts.
- One part of the human body that cannot repair itself if our tooth.
- Shocking! The ears and nose grow as we grow but our eyes are the same size from birth.
- Estimates claim that by the age of 60, around 40% and 60% men start snoring.
- There is height fluctuation in the body, during the day. We grow 1cm taller in the morning than in the evening. This is due to our normal activities during the day hours, the cartilage in our knees and other areas of the leg compress, making us look a little shorter.
- Our brain and 10 watts light bulb work on the same amount of power, even while you sleep. The brain is actually active at nights than a day.
- Each fingernail has it pave to grow. The fact is the middle fingernail grows the fastest.
- Nerve impulses time to travel to and from the brain is as fast as 170 mph. Neurons actually grow throughout the human life. Within each different neuron, information also travels at different speeds.
- Ok, let’s dream from now on! Why so? It’s because people who dream have a higher intelligence quotient.
- A human fetus gets its fingerprints at the age of three months.
- Facial hair grows faster than any other hair on the body. This is common in both women and men.
- Our environment and temperatures make a difference to our sleeping patterns and dreams. If we sleep in a colder room, we may end up with a bad dream.
- Now we can relate why old people eat less? It is because, by the age of 60, most of them have lost half of their taste buds.
- It is due to the tiny capillaries just under the skin that gives our lips a reddish color.
- About 32 million bacteria occupy the skin. But nothing to worry, as the majority of it is harmless and even helpful bacteria.
- A human head remains in senses for about 15 to 20 seconds after it has been cut off.
- On an average, three hundred million cells die in the human body every single minute.
- Every human being has a unique tongue print that can be used for identification just like our fingerprints.
- I am speechless, to share this with you, that to smile it takes 17 muscles and 43 to frown. So why late. Keep smiling.
- Human beings can live without food for a long time when compared to sleep. Given sufficient water, an average human body can survive two months without depending on their body fat and other factors. Sleep deprived humans show a radical personality immediately after few days of sleeplessness.
- The longest recorded time anyone has ever gone without sleep is 11 days. Though he woke up, he stumbled words as he spoke, hallucinated and kept on forgetting what he was doing.
- Every human being is a single cell, about half an hour after being conceived. Soon after delivery, Cells begin to divide rapidly and begin forming the components of a tiny embryo.
- Type O is the most common blood types in the world. While the rarest blood type A-H or Bombay blood. After it was discovered, only about 100 people are found in that blood type.
- Wow, curiously our ears secrete more earwax when you are afraid that when you are normal.
- Right-hand advantage, so unfair. Yes, it is the right-hand people who live on an average, nine years longer than the left-handed
- Humans are not the only animals who can be emotional and cry.
- The human heart creates enough pressure, to shoot the blood some 30 feet in the air.
- The human heart itself has 500 different functions excluding other organs.
- The largest organ in our body is the small intestine.
- Women wink twice as much than men.
- Researchers reveal blond people have more hair than people with black or brown hair.
- More than 90% of our ailments are mere results of stress.
- Human bodies DNA matches 50% of Banana’s DNA.
- It may sound funny to hear but people who die of heart attack, 20% of them die on Monday.
- While in sleeping, human body loses its sense of smell.
- People who sleep less than 7hrs have higher risks to die early.
- If our eyes can be taken as a camera, it would have been called as a576-megapixel
- To make a human eye, it will be more than lakhs of crores.
- We lose 80% of body’s heat from our heads.
- Only 7% of human life are left-handed.
- Just by the mere fragrance of bananas and apples can lead to weight loss.
- The eye is the only part of the human body that does not receive blood supply. It gets oxygen directly from the air.
- Our hand nails 4 times faster than the toenails.
- Human body hair and chimpanzee body hair.
- The total weight of bacteria on the human body is 2 kilos.
- A kiss can increase a person’s pulse to 100 beats per/minute.
- Humans are the only animals that can draw straight lines.
- Children grow faster in the season of spring than other seasons.
We should respect the symptoms of our body the most. It teaches us to be more balanced in life. We need to preserve and take care of it.
On the positive side, for once we should stop and think, how our body is functioning? Its checks, balances, immune system, its abilities to hear, see, taste, talk, walk, write or hear, automatic working, we should be grateful, for many of the things our body does which we do not even have an understanding.
Without a doubt in my mind, I can say the Human body is God’s greatest masterwork, the brain of a human is the most intricate but orderly set matter in the whole universe. We can say that we are more than the chemicals that form our body, definitely a special piece of God’s workmanship, the circlet of the formation.
In simple words, it relentlessly teaches us to listen to it and not take it for granted.
I am sure, we are all shocked to know so many amazing things happening within our body, but am also sure we all learned so much more about our body both scientifically and spiritually.