- The Telangana Congress Committee working president Revanth Reddy is back after a short gap.
- Revanth Reddy who has lost in the general elections has taken a short break and has once again made the headlines after his comeback.
- Revanth has filed a petition in Telangana High Court again the ruling party MLA Patnam Narender Reddy who belongs to Kodangal constituency.
- Revanth claimed that Patnam Narender Reddy has done many irregularities in the concluded elections of Telangana and seeking for the disqualification of his candidature, Revanth has filed a petition in High Court.
- Revanth Reddy and the entire Telangana Congress party has expressed their objection towards the EVM’s and also alleged the ruling party is tampering it for their political benefits.
- The Congress party has also demanded to bring the paper ballot to which the Election Commission has rejected citing it has many complications.
- Have to wait and see how Revanth Reddy is going to take on his fight against the ruling party TRS in the coming future.
Revanth Reddy Has Hit The Headlines After A Brief Gap
- Advertisment -