- The Telangana Congress Committee working president Revanth Reddy is back after a short gap.
- Revanth Reddy who has lost in the general elections has taken a short break and has once again made the headlines after his comeback.
- Revanth has filed a petition in Telangana High Court again the ruling party MLA Patnam Narender Reddy who belongs to Kodangal constituency.
- Revanth claimed that Patnam Narender Reddy has done many irregularities in the concluded elections of Telangana and seeking for the disqualification of his candidature, Revanth has filed a petition in High Court.
- Revanth Reddy and the entire Telangana Congress party has expressed their objection towards the EVM’s and also alleged the ruling party is tampering it for their political benefits.
- The Congress party has also demanded to bring the paper ballot to which the Election Commission has rejected citing it has many complications.
- Have to wait and see how Revanth Reddy is going to take on his fight against the ruling party TRS in the coming future.